Used acoustic in very good condition with normal signs of use most notably some picking wear on pickguard and some very light fret wear.
Serial #F19010052 dates guitar to 2019 made in China.
No case, gig bag nor any accessories included.
Collar City Guitars is a Preferred Reverb Seller, buy with confidence!
The OT-10 series offers the fit and finish you’ve come to expect from Farida guitars in an intimate parlor instrument. The single-0 size OT-12 pairs a solid sunburst spruce top with laminated pau ferro back and sides for clear, balanced tone. Vintage-inspired appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, ivory ABS binding, and three-on-a-plate open geared tuners with ivoroid buttons.
- 0-sized, parlor body shape (4-1/4"" deep at tail, ~13-9/16" wide lower bout)
- X-braced solid Sitka spruce top
- Laminated mahogany back and sides
- Nato 14-fret set neck with an adjustable truss rod
- Bone saddle
- 1-11/16" bone nut
- ~24.7" scale length
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- Acacia fingerboard and bridge
- Ivory ABS binding plus top purfling and rosette
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- Acrylic dot position markers
- Vintage-style three-on-a-plate open-geared tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Full gloss sunburst finish