Used guitar in very good condition with normal signs of use most notably some light fret wear first few frets and some slight finish imperfection on side of neck binding at first fret.
Comes with Ibanez case for storage and transport.
Serial #S16030099 made 2016 in China.
Guitar weighs in at about 7 pounds 14 ounces.
Collar City Guitars is a Preferred Reverb Seller, buy with confidence!
Vintage is in. From cars to guitars, people are looking for that time-tested, time-worn look, and in the case of electric guitars, they're looking for that sound as well. With the Ibanez Artstar Vintage series, you get the best of the Artstar Prestige series at a more affordable price and with a vintage look and sound. The ASV100FMD thinline electric guitar combines a set of exquisitely expressive Super 58 humbuckers with a classic semi-hollow body. This classic pairing is a natural choice for jazz, blues, and rockabilly music. Add the flamed maple top, back, and sides with an expertly distressed finish, and the ASV100FMD has that lived-in look of a classic jazz box right out of the gate.
Ibanez Artstar Vintage ASV100FMD Electric Guitar Features:
- Full-sized vintage body is great for blues, jazz, and rockabilly
- Gently distressed for a broken-in look
- All-maple body kicks out a nice, bright, rich tone
- Rugged 3-piece mahogany/maple neck gives you great playability and durability
- Bound ebony fretboard with luxurious acrylic/abalone block inlays
- Artstar fret edge treatment unlocks better playing comfort
- Super 58 humbuckers deliver expressive tone without the hum
- ART1 bridge lets you sound and play your best
- Super Grip III knobs provide tactile feedback