Free Shipping to Continental U.S.
Buy with confidence, we are an authorized MXR dealer! We have personally tested this unit to ensure functionality. The pedal in the photos is the pedal you will receive (Serial #AC07M692).
Bantam Boost Pedal Sweetens and Saturates
The MXR Booster pedal combines the tone-enhancing front end of the Dunlop Echoplex preamp with the boosting power of the MXR Micro Amp. Now you can drive your amp to breakup with the Booster's +26dB of added gain, controlled by the Volume knob, then sweeten or subdue your treble end with the onboard Tone control. The MXR Booster is handy enough as a standalone boost and EQ pedal. But where it becomes invaluable is for tone stacking: drive the Booster into your favorite fuzz or overdrive to let loose new layers of sonic mayhem. Sweetwater guitarists instantly fell in love with the MXR Booster's fits-anywhere, matches-anything compact size and brushed metal enclosure.
MXR Booster Mini Pedal Features:
- Combines the Echoplex's front end with the Micro Amp's boost power
- +26dB boost (variable) is perfect for breaking up amps and spotlighting solos
- Tone control dials back or enhances your treble side
- Great for tone stacking — run into your favorite fuzz or overdrive
- Compact size fits any pedalboard
- Internal trim pot to adjust the gain
- Brushed metal enclosure offers a professional look
- Pedal Type:Boost
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
Outputs:1 x 1/4"