Used pedal in very good condition with normal signs of use.
No battery, nor power supply included.
Serial #NA Made in USA.
Collar City Guitars is an authorized Seymour Duncan dealer and a Preferred Reverb Seller, buy with confidence!
Much more than a fuzz pedal, the Seymour Duncan FOOZ pedal essentially turns your guitar into an aggressive analog synth. Dial in just the right amount of fuzz to start and then use the Filter section to fine-tune where your tone sits in the mix. Use the Envelope section to make the filter or LFO dance along with your playing dynamics, or use the LFO to create periodic sonic motion. Best of all, a tap tempo switch makes it easy to sync the LFO with your music. Plug into the Seymour Duncan FOOZ pedal, and you'll quickly see why they call it an analog fuzz synthesizer.
Big creative potential
Synth fans and guitarists alike at are impressed with the sonic potential you'll find in the Seymour Duncan FOOZ effects pedal. The Filter section can be switched between lowpass and bandpass modes for two distinct voicings, and the filter can be modulated by either the Envelope section or the LFO — you can even have the envelope modulate the LFO rate for even more sound design potential. Everything from cocked-wah tones and filter sweeps to tremolo effects and more can be dialed in, and you'll have a ton of fun doing so.
Seymour Duncan FOOZ Effects Pedal Features:
- Analog fuzz synthesizer pedal for electric guitar
- Synth-like control layout with sections for fuzz, filter, LFO, and envelope
- Tap tempo switch syncs LFO to your preferred tempo
- Filter section can be switched between lowpass and bandpass operation
- Filter frequency can be modulated via LFO or envelope
- LFO depth and speed can be modulated via envelope
- Assignable expression input for external control