Used bridge pickup in very good condition with little signs of use.
No mounting hardware included.
Pickup reads at about 10.32k with about 7"of lead left.
Collar City Guitars is a Preferred Reverb Seller, buy with confidence!
- Bridge Pickup is crisp & clear and as bright as a Tele bridge should be but is very full and round. It has the P90 roundness but the focus of a Tele Bridge,
- Neck pickup has the softness of a nice vintage PAF. Its nice and smooth in the mids, warm & round in the lows without forgetting that it is still a neck Tele that needs to remain clear.
- The Middle Position is so funky. Words cannot not describe the great tonal pleasure that is achieved by these two pickups working together. Jazz chords sound great in the middle, and lines have a really cool voice.
- These pickups are warm Tele Pickups that are very clear and do not get muddy when you roll off the volume. They are bright enough that you may still need to roll off some tone to nail classic jazz tones.
- These pickups have enough output to drive an amp and sound great when distorted, they are super smooth and can really nail that liquid fusion lead tone.
- Made RWRP to climate noise when both pickups used together.
Vintage Tone - Modern Innovation.
This set was inspired by an amazing 1951 Nocaster Broadcaster set we stumbled upon. They were nothing like any Tele set we ever heard. So full, round and warm….really amazing.
We used this 1951 Nocaster Broadcaster as a tonal starting point. Using our proprietary techniques we've added enhanced dynamics & increased sustain. This will also enable you to hear the previously hidden harmonics from your guitar. You'll notice these tonal differences immediately.
These are the Best Tele Pickups for Jazz but they also work great for any Tele that is too bright or too thin. Many Jazz Musicians own this set but lot's of other guitarists have fattened up a weak Tele with these.
There is reason you almost never see these pop up for sale on the used market. Most self-respecting guitarist would rather cut off their hands than sell their Tone Specific's. If you are like most of our customers, you'll order multiple sets upon hearing these.
Our painstaking design and testing process has yielded pickups that that sound great with tube amps, pedals, solid state amps, digital devices and even software. The Pro's tell us they are very tube-like in their response.
We have a hard time making these quickly enough because pro's are putting these in all of their main guitars including their vintage guitars.
Add Tube Warmth to Solid State & Digital Gear
Tone Specific Pickups will instantly add tube warmth and dynamics to Solid State & Digital Amps and devices. Our pickups have found a home in many vintage, custom shop and luthier built guitars but they also have made many foreign built guitars sound amazing too. The videos below feature a Solid State Amp & a Made in Mexico Telecaster. If you close you'd think you were hearing a tube amp and high-end guitar.